Register Now for: POTATO SCHOOL
Tuesday, December 13, Register online:
It is FREE and will be a VIRTUAL ONLINE EVENT.
Come join us for a robust day of learning and discussion. We have an excellent line-up of speakers planned.
Here is who you will hear and what you will learn:
- Dr. Gary Secor, North Dakota State University Professor Plant Pathology Department: AN OVERVIEW OF SOIL BORNE DISEASES IN POTATOES, WITH A FOCUS ON THE DETRIMENTAL EFFECT OF FUSARIUM AND RHIZOCTONIA
- Dr. Chad Hutchinson, TriCal Group Global Director Potato Research and Market Support: FUNCTIONAL SUSTAINABILITY: USING THE STRIKE SYSTEM TO REACH BOTH YOUR FINANCIAL AND REGENERATIVE AGRICULTURE GOALS
- Dr. Randy Huckaba, Teleos Ag Solutions Director of Product R&D: TELONE® FLEXIBILITY IN POTATO PRODUCTION
- Jonathan Vink, Sales And Service at Douglas Agricultural Services Inc.: THE STRIKE SYSTEM – HOW TO GET STRIKE IN THE GROUND: EQUIPMENT, SOIL PREPARATION, AND NUTS & BOLTS OF SOIL FUMIGATION LOGISTICS
- Growers who are using Strike: HOW THEY DOUBLED THEIR YIELDS
*Additional Speakers To Be Added!
CEU Credits will be applied for and offered. More details coming soon.